Thermaltake Pacific PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD - Black | CL-W099-CA00BL-A
Warranty:1 Year Effortless warranty claims with global coverage; shipping costs are on us*. Learn more
- Condition: New
Deliver To AshburnDelivered by Jun 12If you order within 13 Hours, 14 Minutes
Description for Thermaltake Pacific PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD - Black | CL-W099-CA00BL-A
Thermaltake Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD – Black
The Thermaltake Pacific PETG Fittings provides a complete solution for enthusiast and custom PC builders to meet the needs of setting up a complete water cooling system. With G1/4” durable copper fittings, finished in black coatings, take every detail seriously. Make your system a showcase for all to see with high quality components from Thermaltake.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
High-Flow and Leak-Free Design
Made in Taiwan, the fittings allow proper connection to G1/4 ports, securing properly to cooling components while providing an even seal around the tubing. The fittings are available in chrome and black finishes, include six preinstalled O-ring. Use PETG tube for all your water cooling needs.
- Outer diameter: 5/8” (16 mm)
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
1-4 Days Delivery in Qatar
We offer express delivery to Doha and other cities in Qatar for Thermaltake Pacific PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD - Black | CL-W099-CA00BL-A.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer the best price for Thermaltake Pacific PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD - Black | CL-W099-CA00BL-A in Qatar. Buy now with the best price!
Specifications for Thermaltake Pacific PETG Tube 90-Degree Dual Compression 16mm OD - Black | CL-W099-CA00BL-A
- #13 in Adaptors & Fittings
- 27 January, 2020